Did you know that February 13th marks the launch of #RespectforAllWeek? What will you do to support your students and families?
Haven't figured it out? Don't worry. Join us for our 10th monthly Twitter chat at 6:00 pm EST on February 2nd.
#NYCSchoolTech teacher Eileen Lennon moderates with me throwing in my two cents.
During the chat we will have special guest Chaks Appalabattula CEO at @BloomzApp which helps teachers save time in communication with parents.
- Q1 How can parent communication help foster mutual respect in the classroom? Which tools do you use? #NYCSchoolsTechChat
- Q2 What behavior management strategies help create a positive & respectful environment? #NYCSchoolsTechChat
- Q3 How can we foster a respectful environment of inclusion & diversity in the school & classroom? #NYCSchoolsTechChat
- Q4 How can tech help address bullying while keeping the involved parties’ privacy intact? #NYCSchoolsTechChat
- Q5 Respect & inclusion require a sense of community.How can tech help? #NYCSchoolsTechChat
- Q6 It’s time for an AMA with @achaks. Ask him anything abt tips for collaborating w/#parents for a successful #RespectforAllWeek
- Q7 Give a shout out by RT, like, or reply to someone who has inspired you w/good ideas for #RespectforAllWeek in today's #NYCSchoolsTechChat
Chat details are below:
Remember to respond using the hashtag #NYCSchoolsTechChat and include the number of the question you are answering in your response i.e. A1 and your answer.
We hope you can view the chat live, but if you are unable, please visit our archive athttps://www.participate.com/chats/nycschoolstechchat